Benghazi

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Benghazi

Postby Pootus » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:56 am

Seems like Demo S.O.P.
Clinton was in WH when Flight 800 was shot down over Long Island......curiously enuff in election year.
Chatter was that MANPADS had been brought into US thru US / Canada border.....couldnt risk bad publicity
during election cycle so was covered up.

Same page out of playbook for barry.

In case anyone hasn't read....its been confirmed that the Lockerby Bomber was released so that the Blair Admin
could perform an arms deal to Libya (SAMs).

Meanwhile...dont get distracted by benghazi......fuel going up...
and if you buy yer own food....everything is skyrocketing.

IF YOU ARE TRULY INQUISITIVE.....look up "Project 2020", think about whats going on
and reflect on our current financial affairs here at home.
Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!
Pootus
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:25 am

I here George Zimmerman is going to change his name to Ben Ghazi so the White House and Liberal Media will avoid talking about him.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby JAF » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:27 am

WD-40 wrote:I here George Zimmerman is going to change his name to Ben Ghazi so the White House and Liberal Media will avoid talking about him.

Not true. Zimmerman doesn't relate to Obama's running of the country. Liberal media would still talk about him as long as Obama doesn't come up
"Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. " - Babe Ruth
JAF
Community Member

Xfire: jaf10

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:32 am

JAF wrote:Not true. Zimmerman doesn't relate to Obama's running of the country. Liberal media would still talk about him as long as Obama doesn't come up

I disagree. Obama relating himself to the Zimmerman case means it absolutely relates to his running of the country.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby WD-40 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:34 am

This just in!:
image.jpg
image.jpg (75.99 KiB) Viewed 1312 times
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:43 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Bump.

This is still an issue. Americans were killed and our current administration has lied, withheld information, misled the public and just flat out covered this thing up, What is that thing that they are covering up?? It's their criminal negligence, that's what. Hilliary and Barack should be in jail for the lengths they went to to hide their incompetence.

Bump

Still an issue. Still covering up. Still no answers.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Son » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:
MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Bump.

This is still an issue. Americans were killed and our current administration has lied, withheld information, misled the public and just flat out covered this thing up, What is that thing that they are covering up?? It's their criminal negligence, that's what. Hilliary and Barack should be in jail for the lengths they went to to hide their incompetence.

Bump

Still an issue. Still covering up. Still no answers.

Come on now Duel... We are supposed to just accept what the government tells us as 100% truth and not question it. Where is your sense of duty to country? Obviously this adminstration knows whats best for the general public...
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Wow Duel, I was literally going to bump this on Friday.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby The Master » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:26 am

Bump still no WMD's in Iraq.

Oops our memories don't go back that far.... :roll:
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:56 pm

The Master wrote:Bump still no WMD's in Iraq.

Oops our memories don't go back that far.... :roll:

In August of 2006, even GWB admitted that there were no WMD's. That was over 7 years ago. Did you miss it when it happened? But then even the wikileaks documents showed Iraq to have "some" WMD's and plenty of capacity to resume operations once sanctions were over.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer ... -wmds-iraq

From page four of this discussion...
MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Back to Benghazi though. You guys are probably a little lost on the problem. Most people understand the attack was probably unstoppable, some even forgive the "stand down" order. The problem is the steps taken in the middle of the election to cover this mess up. I understand the motivation, but it doesn't make it right and is demeaning to the families of those killed. I really don't care what some of you think about Bush and you what you think he did or didn't do during his time in office, it's irrelevant to this discussion. If all you have is "Bushisms" then I guess the discussion is over.

I'll tell you what, I'll start a George W Bush thread if you like so we can discuss his pros and cons. He pissed me off enough times, maybe it would inspire some of the diehard Obamaites to reflect on their dear leader. In the meantime, the title of THIS thread is "Benghazi".
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions