blocksprint/wallriding tricks

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: blocksprint/wallriding tricks

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Koko wrote:

I don't like blockrun abusers just as I don't like any other abusers.... CB, CD, bs... 180 turns, mash... pull, push... its just unfunny to play someone who repeats same move all the time...

LMAO Koko....that accounts for I'd say 80% of the players who frequent the servers, and most of the moves within this game are repeated 100% of the time due to the design of the game. There's just no pleasing you is there now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If there's an effective way of playing what ur saying is that people should not use it, just to be unique and funny?

Way to go Koko....classic thinking even for you!...what a plank! :lol:

You've made my day!! :lol:

Kren

:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby KOko » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:06 pm

I didnt think for a sec that you will understand my post.
Now jump back up there and wait to see my back fighting another player :lol:

PS: Maybe your understanding about what abuse is is too wide.... or quite limited.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:50 pm

LOL koko, your certainly one of kind, made me laugh it did and smile for ages. The bulgarian Jedi at his best....nice one... :lol:

Regards,

Kren

(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Mace Hindu » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:36 am

you do realise he means people who bs spam and stuff like that. its easy to beat but annoying
(SWGO)^Mace Hindu^-GMRZ-
Representing for New Zealand SWBF2 since 2006
Mace Hindu
Community Member

Xfire: thepowerofhindu

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:44 am

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

At the end of the day provided people play within the rules then game-on, then just have fun and use whatever comes to hand. If you want to repeat moves (which ur gonna) then so what. :ninja:

Someones not going to like pull, push, choke or whatever but that's the same-old spiel we've heard since the start of the game. You see the chat every game; "triple pulling is for noobs", "choke noob".....blah, blah, blah :lol:

One person's perception of spamming is soneone else's way of overcoming the opposition or scenario. :fight3:

Regards,

Kren

"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Postby KOko » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:27 am

Some will care about the result and some will care about the way... at the end of the day this is the very difference how ppl may experience fun in the same game.

There is also a big difference between use and abuse. Abuse (as everything else) is beatable, but very annoying.
98.9% of the subjects are abusing some move due to lack of good technique and so the lack of options.
You can see Yoda walking backwards and bsing like 20 times or Obi-Wan standing still and holding CB for ages...
This is easily visible in duels due to the mess in other types of gameplay.

As I already said... I don't expect you to understand or to agree with me Kren.
KOko
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 am

Koko Wrote:

Some will care about the result and some will care about the way... at the end of the day this is the very difference how ppl may experience fun in the same game.

There's no real honourable way of playing on a public server espcially considering it's a game. Some people prefer not use force, not push or pull twice. Well good for them, that's their choice. Because your way is different from others that does not mean what they are doing is wrong, simply different. If they have fun doing this so be it.

The key element is fun, i.e. its a game. You state what people are doing is abuse through spamming certain elements of the game, my view is if it is allowed then how are you abusing this. I see no rules that state a Yoda cannot backslash 50 times. Learning how to overcome situations is through experience, strategy and tactics. If you do not learn to get out of the way, be evasive or adaptable then perhaps your going to die a lot. Staying alives adds to the fun, dying constantly through bad mistakes due to what I have just mentioned could make the experience less than enjoyable. Duels as you know are not protected on HA. If people want to CB during a fight then thats in the rules.

If people are that upset that they cannot have a game due to a character back slashing, centre blocking, wallriding etc then perhaps you want to revise the rules of the server? However take the element of choice away from people by adding additional rules then the server is likely to become less populated as you would be then catering for a niche group of players. The good thing about the SWGO HA server is that it is a force server with rules to keep people in-line without being overly restrictive. If you feel a revision of the rules is required perhaps a Poll should be created to look into exactly what are required? Over to you Koko :lol:

Just because my views are different to yours does not mean I don't understand the points you are making.

Regards,

Kren

(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Corpse » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote: Because your way is different from others that does not mean what they are doing is wrong,

Sorry, but it kinda does.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Corpse wrote:
Sorry, but it kinda does.

Not from their perspective and not according to the server rules, it is simply different to how others play.

Regards,

Kren

(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Postby KOko » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 pm

what server Kren?
where exactly did you see any of the other ppl who post in this topic talking about SWGO Hero Assault server?
c'mon man, you are not THAT short-sighted, are you?

I am trying to point that there may be endless ways of pathetic overuse of any technique if one lack the knowledge and confidence to play the game free of fear and fanatical desire to win.
I find those ppl unfunny to play with. And I don't rly understand why do you try so hard to prove me wrong...

And to reply to your suggestion - no I don't want to change any of SWGO Hero Assault Server. This said - YES, IDIOTS ARE ALLOWED!
KOko
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Pics and Vids