Movie Scenes

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: Movie Scenes

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:37 pm

WD-40 wrote:
Tiburana203 wrote:this photo is either old, faked or doctored. One of those ships was stolen/crashed by Edgar the Bug, and the globe was completely destroyed. these events took place in 1997, so you couldn't have taken them today. i don't appreciate your lies.

Considering you are new here, and do not know what I do for a living professionally, i'll let your ignorance slide. I, personally, took the photo with my iPhone 5 out my cockpit window from a Gulfstream 5 jet aircraft on the Expressway approach into La Guardia today around 12 noon! Doctored?! Tell you what, go visit the site yourself and do a comparison. And for gods sake don't compare the movie set to this photo. Hollywood fakes reality, but Hollywood could not exist without it. The MIB scene with the spaceship was based on this very site and design. Nothing more.
Anyway, Beyond this everyone else, show a movie scene, and try to get the followers to quickly guess the movie and actors. :gunsmilie:

Haha, way to tell him WD. Dude's such an idiot.
okay but seriously dude how could you even misinterpret that if that was a joke it wasn't funny it was just confusing and dumb
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Johnny » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:48 pm

haasd0gg wrote:I ran those stairs yelling "Adriaaan!!!"

Correct!
:6438: (SWGO)Johnny :6438:
(SWGO)Johnny
Community Member

Xfire: swgojohnny

Postby CommanderOtto » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 am

Tiburana203 wrote:
WD-40 wrote:Considering you are new here, and do not know what I do for a living professionally, i'll let your ignorance slide. I, personally, took the photo with my iPhone 5 out my cockpit window from a Gulfstream 5 jet aircraft on the Expressway approach into La Guardia today around 12 noon! Doctored?! Tell you what, go visit the site yourself and do a comparison. And for gods sake don't compare the movie set to this photo. Hollywood fakes reality, but Hollywood could not exist without it. The MIB scene with the spaceship was based on this very site and design. Nothing more.
Anyway, Beyond this everyone else, show a movie scene, and try to get the followers to quickly guess the movie and actors. :gunsmilie:

:lol: im not really sure what to make of your post. either my sarcasm and deadpan went completely over your head, or you've bested me by countering with a humor that is almost too advanced for my mind to comprehend (which i commend). in either case, the photos are still doctored.

I think you guys are taking it too seriously. He was obviously joking:

Tiburana203 wrote:this photo is either old, faked or doctored. One of those ships was stolen/crashed by Edgar the Bug,

but if tiburana really meant it... it was not doctored lol
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 am

Guess which movie this was in. (Click on the picture for full screen).
Attachments
GEDC0420.JPG
GEDC0420.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Tiburana203 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:48 am

11_Panama_ wrote:Guess which movie this was in.

Transformers 3? it looks like that really cool art museum in Milwaukee
and don't call me Shirley
Tiburana203
Community Member

Xfire: tiburana203

Postby WD-40 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:02 am

Pan you got me. Let it ride a day or so. Somebody's got to know this! Good one.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby CommanderOtto » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:57 am

the bicentennail man? Lol I have no idea...
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:27 am

Tiburana is right. First Calatrava building in the U.S. It was also in American Idol two seasons or so ago.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby WD-40 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:43 am

Oh! the Office scene. Okay. The girl in that movie with the puffy lips. I remember. A fellow pilot I fly with flew as a copilot in the Helecopter scenes with a stunt helo pilot friend of his on set. Had some good on 'scene stories' during filming for Transformers 2 and 3. Apparently, Megan Fox and the Director hated each other enough that Fox was written out of the story (hatefully) by the Director for the 3rd movie.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Try figure out this one I have another photo that just gives it away which I'll post tonight

Think sci-fi movie over 2 decades old

Col. Hstar
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Pics and Vids