My glitching video

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: My glitching video

Postby Corpse » Sat May 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Just leave the stock music built into the game in, Star Wars music fits this better than "a long time ago in a trailer far far away,with my cousin and step mom"
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Jango_Fred » Tue May 25, 2010 3:26 pm

I will follow
haasd0gg wrote:I, on the other hand, will rip on anyone who listens to country music :ninja:

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
See bold for edits
Corpse wrote:Just leave the stock music built into the game in, Star Wars music fits this better than "a long time ago in a trailer far far away, IN my cousin and step mom"
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby koolcat101 » Thu May 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Jango_Fred wrote:I will follow
haasd0gg wrote:I, on the other hand, will rip on anyone who listens to country music :ninja:

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
See bold for edits
Corpse wrote:Just leave the stock music built into the game in, Star Wars music fits this better than "a long time ago in a trailer far far away, IN my cousin and step mom"

That wasn't the lyrics. Jeez next time you don't have to make fun of me and what I listen to. I will just keep the starwars music in it.

"a long time ago in a trailer far far away in my cousin and step mom" ?? what was that anyhow.
$0@p-&2o20

koolcat101
Community Member

Xfire: soap82020

Postby Jango_Fred » Thu May 27, 2010 2:14 pm

An "over your head" attempt at making fun of country music by making an incest joke.
koolcat101 wrote:"a long time ago in a trailer far far away in my cousin and step mom" ?? what was that anyhow.

Koolcat.... if you are going to participate in online activities, you better grow a little thicker skin and not take EVERY single comment that people make so seriously.
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Corpse » Thu May 27, 2010 3:57 pm

I strongly disagree Fred, it's so much better when he takes everything seriously.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Thu May 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Corpse, Fred...you're BOTH right. Cause either way, it's entertaining!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Chin » Thu May 27, 2010 6:48 pm

koolcat101 wrote:
Jango_Fred wrote:I will follow

See bold for edits

That wasn't the lyrics. Jeez next time you don't have to make fun of me and what I listen to. I will just keep the starwars music in it.

"a long time ago in a trailer far far away in my cousin and step mom" ?? what was that anyhow.

What do jokes and airplanes both have in common? they both go over your head.
Chin
Community Member

Postby koolcat101 » Thu May 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Oh ok I am sorry.

But I don't get certain jokes. My frineds do dumb jokes about me all the time and i hate it.

Ok I won't take it seriously next time but like please put a [joke] sign or something

otherwise I tend ot take things the wrong way........
$0@p-&2o20

koolcat101
Community Member

Xfire: soap82020

Postby Corpse » Fri May 28, 2010 3:15 pm

koolcat101 wrote:Oh ok I am sorry.

But I don't get certain jokes. My frineds do dumb jokes about me all the time and i hate it.

Ok I won't take it seriously next time but like please put a [joke] sign or something

otherwise I tend ot take things the wrong way........

[joke]Okay, I won't say anything that would upset you. Hurting your feelings is the last thing I want to do.[/joke]

Ban.
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Mace Hindu » Sat May 29, 2010 9:18 am

lmao i love it when people take stuff said over internet forums and multiplayer games seriously.
best song for a swbf2 glitching video is yoda by weird al yankovitch. if u havnt heard it youtube it XD
(SWGO)^Mace Hindu^-GMRZ-
Representing for New Zealand SWBF2 since 2006
Mace Hindu
Community Member

Xfire: thepowerofhindu

PreviousNext

Return to Pics and Vids