No Pull Server?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

No Pull Server?

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:40 am

So what's the status of that? Will we be able to keep it and is there enough demand here for it?
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Re: No Pull Server?

Postby Doves » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:10 pm

i want it to stay
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby JROD » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:26 pm

It doesn't seem to get much heavy usage any more. Neither does Hero Conquest or Order 66. Although, at certain times the No Pull server has a great deal of people on it. However, those times are few and far between. Personally, I enjoy playing on it as long as some others do as well. However, if it comes to the point where SWGO cannot afford that many servers (especially when the ones I mentioned are rarely used), I do not think you would face a major loss of players if you removed it. Most of the regulars there would probably go to hero assault or FFA.
-{VA}JROD
JROD
Community Member

Xfire: wgojrod

Postby Minwu325 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:16 am

I think people liked it until they realized Push is even better for Aayla if she's at the enemy spawn.
Minwu325
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:39 am

I liked it until I realised that I don't care if I get called a n00b for pulling, so I just use mundi and aayla with pull on normal instead now, but if there's people on no pull I know then I'll go over and play with them.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby imaim » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:10 pm

I hope it stays. Nothing wrong w/pull...It's just annoying when you get double/triple pulled halfway across the map by someone who refuses to get close in battle. Me likey.

Also, bring back yoda's violent force bursts lol
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby Corpse » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:22 pm

imaim wrote:
Also, bring back yoda's violent force bursts lol

I second that :P
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Minwu325 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Lol, violent force bursts?
Minwu325
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:46 am

Yeah, those things were awesome.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:14 am

For those of you that are tired of getting pull spammed by goobers who refuse to get into the fight and just pick off (kill steal) villains, a no pull server seems like a good idea. I personally didn't find it very fun.

If your old and stuck in your ways like I am, learn to overcome and adapt to pull noobs. Drilling a puller from across the map with a well placed headshot from Jango's gun makes my whole day. (I tend to shoot at the pullers first if I have multiple targets.) Dropping a bomb on their heads just as it explodes, priceless. Choking them until someone else kills them, also priceless. Blocking their pulls while bearing down on them, nice, and when they run away, cut them down, too much fun.

Adapt and overcome. It beats the hell out of whine and complain.

:D

My vote would be to just get rid of no pull server unless more people are willing to camp it and make it work.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II