(SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc}'s Problem

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

(SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc}'s Problem

Postby Sir Bang » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:00 pm

(SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc} wrote:im riting from my nintendo ds because my monitor and mouse decided to have a field day

i think im still on the server but i cant do anything on my cpu rite now

the mouse has turned off and idk how to turn it back on. the monitor went to sleep mode and when i turn it off and on again it says ``off mode in five seconds``

the ds is almost out of charge, so i cant tell the tech support. can u plz quote this pm on a thread for me so they can figure out wut to do?

thnx
floob
Sir Bang
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: sirbang1

Re: (SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc}'s Problem

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Okay, well it is difficult to find the real problem with this little information.

Try first to restart your PC, and monitor.
Then try to disconect and reconect your mouse and monitor cables.

If your monitor keeps turning off you can try changing the save energy options and turn off the monitor energy saving option...

IF possible give some more information like, operating sistem.....

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc} » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Okay, never mind this thread. Thank you Bang for trying to help me fix this. It ended up that Spotter managed to fix it a couple hours after this was posted. I assume that the thread has now run its course, and I should be back on HA later today.

-Floob
(SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc}
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:03 pm

(SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc} wrote:Okay, never mind this thread. Thank you Bang for trying to help me fix this. It ended up that Spotter managed to fix it a couple hours after this was posted. I assume that the thread has now run its course, and I should be back on HA later today.

-Floob

Immediately after this, his computer exploded and several shards of shrapnel embedded themselves into his leg.

How tragic.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Sir Bang » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Nargotah wrote:Immediately after this, his computer exploded and several shards of shrapnel embedded themselves into his leg.

How tragic.

:lol:
Sir Bang
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: sirbang1

Postby (SWGO)Terminator » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Nargotah wrote:
(SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc} wrote:Okay, never mind this thread. Thank you Bang for trying to help me fix this. It ended up that Spotter managed to fix it a couple hours after this was posted. I assume that the thread has now run its course, and I should be back on HA later today.

-Floob

Immediately after this, his computer exploded and several shards of shrapnel embedded themselves into his leg.

How tragic.

To add to the misshap, on the way to the hospital a whale fell from the sky and landed on the car.....

shame really....
The satisfying moment when this happens:

(SWGO)Terminator killed darkdrai

darkdrai left
(SWGO)Terminator
Community Member

Xfire: 0term0lawl0

Postby Corpse » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:20 pm

I think you're lying.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:27 pm

(SWGO)Terminator wrote:
Nargotah wrote:

-Floob

How tragic.

To add to the misshap, on the way to the hospital a whale fell from the sky and landed on the car.....

shame really....

See, now that's why you go to a hospital that actually has the cash for an ambulance instead of your creepy uncle's house.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Matt-Chicago » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:01 am

Reboot the computer.

If you have to, hold down the power button for more than five seconds - that will turn off just about any desktop or laptop computer.
Then turn in back on and see what's working.

Sometimes when an SWBF2 server freezes between maps it will take up all the network and processor resources so you can't close the game. You can try control+alt+delete but it may not work. In that case, you can either unplug your internet connection for a sec or reboot your computer.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Return to Tech support